&Scriptures & Prayers for
&Deliverance from Trouble
&Prayer Missiles &&(Book 1)&
&Scriptures & Prayers for
&Deliverance from Trouble
Copyright © Cyril Opoku 2016
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
6-176 Henry Street
Brantford, Ontario, N3S 5C8, Canada
[[*Cover Design & *
Interior Layout and Formatting by:]]
All scripture quotations are from the King James Version of the Bible unless otherwise stated.
1.Bring Me Out of Trouble!1
2.Deliverance In The Day of Trouble!14
3.O Lord, Consider My Trouble!27
4.Double For My Trouble!38
Bring Me Out of Trouble!
Psalms 143:11 KJV
(11) Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name’s sake: for thy righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.
[*Quicken me, O LORD, for Your Name’s sake! *]
For Your righteousness’ sake, O my God, bring my soul out of trouble!
Psalms 25:17-20 KJV
(17) The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
(18) Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
(19) Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
(20) O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged. O LORD, bring me out of my distresses!
Merciful Father, look upon my affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider my enemies, O my God, for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O LORD, keep my soul, and deliver me! Let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in Thee!
Psalms 91:14-16 KJV
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Deliver me, O Most High, because I have set my love upon You!
Set me on high, O God my Rock, because I have known Your name.
[*Answer me as I call upon You, O LORD, and be with me in trouble! *]
O my God, deliver me, honor me, satisfy me with long life, and shew me Your salvation!
Psalms 107:13-16 KJV
(13) Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
(14) He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
(15) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
(16) For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder.
We cry unto You in our trouble, O LORD! Save us out of our distresses!
Bring us out of darkness and the shadow of death, and break our bands in sunder!
Break the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder!
O LORD, show Your goodness unto us, and Your wonderful works unto our children, that we may praise You for the rest of our days!
How Are They Increased That Trouble Me!
Psalms 3:1-7 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
(2) Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
(3) But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
(4) I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
(5) I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
(6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
(7) Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! Many are they that rise up against me! Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God!
But You, O LORD, are a Shield for me; my Glory, and the Lifter up of my head!
With my voice I cry unto You, O LORD! Hear me out of Your holy hill.
Sustain me in my sleep, O my God, so I do not sleep the sleep of death!
Because of You, O LORD, I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, who have set themselves against me round about.
Arise, O LORD! Save me, O my God! Smite all my enemies upon the cheek bone; and break the teeth of the ungodly!
Psalms 138:7-8 KJV
(7) Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
(8) The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
Revive me, O LORD my God, though I walk in the midst of trouble! Stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and save me with Your right hand!
O LORD, perfect that which concerns me! Because of Your enduring mercy, O my God, do not forsake the works of Your own hands!
Proverbs 11:8 KJV
(8) The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
Jehovah Tsidkenu1, You are my Righteousness! Deliver me out of trouble, that the wicked may come in my stead!
Psalms 108:12-13 KJV
(12) Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
(13) Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
O Sovereign LORD, give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man!
Tread down our enemies, O LORD, that we may do valiantly in the land!
Preserve Me From Trouble
Psalms 32:6-7 KJV
(6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
(7) Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
You are my hiding place, O LORD! Preserve me from trouble and compass me about with songs of deliverance!
For this I pray, O LORD, in a time when You may be found. O my God, in the floods of great waters, let them not come nigh unto me!
Job 5:18-21 KJV
(18) For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole.
(19) He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
(20) In famine he shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.
(21) Thou shalt be hid from the scourge of the tongue: neither shalt thou be afraid of destruction when it cometh.
Bind me up, O Sovereign LORD, and cover all my sores! Make me whole, O LORD my God, and heal all my wounds!
Deliver me in six troubles; yea, in seven let no evil touch me!
In famine, redeem me from death; and in war, from the power of the sword!
Hide me, O my God, from the scourge of the tongue, and let me not be afraid of destruction when it comes!
1 The LORD Our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6)
Deliverance In The Day of Trouble!
Psalms 50:15 KJV
(15) And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
In the day of trouble do I call unto You! O my God, deliver me that I may glorify Thee!
2 Kings 19:3-4 KJV
(3) And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.
(4) It may be the LORD thy God will hear all the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to reproach the living God; and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that are left.
O LORD our God, we lift up our prayer for the righteous remnant that are left in the land—for this is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth!
O Living God, hear all the words of our enemies, which they have spoken to reproach You, and reprove the words which You have heard!
Psalms 77:1-2 KJV
(1) I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
(2) In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
I cry unto You with my voice, O God, even with my voice do I cry—give ear unto my prayer!
As I seek You in the day of my trouble, O LORD, bind up my sores in the night, and send comforts unto my soul!
Psalms 20:1-4 KJV
(1) [_To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. _]The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;
(2) Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;
(3) Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.
(4) Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
Hear me in the day of trouble, O God of Jacob, and let Your Name defend me!
Send help unto me from the sanctuary, and strengthen me out of Zion!
In the day of trouble, O LORD, remember all my offerings, and accept my burnt sacrifice!
Hear me, O my LORD, and grant me my heart’s desire!
In Times of Trouble
Psalms 9:9-10 KJV
(9) The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
(10) And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Be a Refuge for me in times of trouble, O LORD, for I am oppressed!
Cause me to know Your Name, O LORD, that I may put my trust in You!
Do not forsake me, O my God, for with my whole heart do I seek You!
Psalms 46:1-5 KJV
(1) …God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(2) Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
(3) Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
(4) There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
(5) God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
O God, be Thou our Refuge and Strength, a very present Help in trouble!
O LORD, let us have no fears—though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof!
God our Refuge, make us glad by the streams of the River that flows in the city of God, in the holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High!
Be in our midst, O God, and let us not be moved!
Help us, O LORD our God, and that right early!
Psalms 27:5-6 KJV
(5) For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
(6) And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
[*O God—my Light and my Salvation—hide me in Your pavilion in the time of trouble! *]
Hide me in the secret of Your Tabernacle, O my God, and set me up upon a Rock!
[*O LORD, lift up my head above my enemies round about me! *]
Fill my mouth with songs of deliverance, O LORD my God, that I may offer sacrifices of joy in Your tabernacle and sing praises unto You!
Psalms 37:39-40 KJV
(39) But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
(40) And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Jehovah Tsidkenu2, our salvation is of You! Be Thou our Strength in the time of trouble!
Help us, O LORD, and deliver us! Deliver us from the wicked, and save us, because we trust in You!
Psalms 41:1-2 KJV
(1) [_To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. _]Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
(2) The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
O LORD, deliver me in time of trouble, for I plead the cause of the poor!
[*Preserve me, O LORD, and keep me alive; and bless me upon the earth! *]
O my God, do not deliver me unto the will of my enemies!
Jeremiah 30:5-10 KJV
(5) For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
(6) Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
(7) Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
(8) For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
(9) But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
(10) Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
O Sovereign LORD, as You save Israel out of the time of Jacob’s trouble, so save me also out of the time of trouble!
O LORD of Hosts, break every yoke from off my neck, and burst my bonds in sunder! Let strangers no more serve themselves of me!
Let me serve the LORD my God, and Christ my King, whom You have raised up unto me!
O LORD, deliver me from my fears; and do not let me be dismayed!
Yeshua my Savior, save me from afar, and save my seed from the land of their captivity! Cause us to return, and be in rest, and be quiet, and let none make us afraid!
2 The LORD Our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6)
O Lord, Consider My Trouble!
Psalms 13:1-5 GNB
(1) How much longer will you forget me, LORD? Forever? How much longer will you hide yourself from me?
(2) How long must I endure trouble? How long will sorrow fill my heart day and night? How long will my enemies triumph over me?
(3) Look at me, O LORD my God, and answer me3. Restore my strength; don’t let me die.
(4) Don’t let my enemies say, “We have defeated him.” Don’t let them gloat over my downfall.4
(5) I rely on your constant love; I will be glad, because you will rescue me.
How much longer will You forget me, LORD? Forever? How much longer will You hide Yourself from me?
How long must I endure trouble? How long will sorrow fill my heart day and night? How long will my enemies triumph over me?
Look at me, O LORD my God, and answer my prayer! Restore my strength; don’t let me die!
Don’t let my enemies say, “We have defeated him.” Don’t let those who trouble me gloat over my downfall.
I depend on Your constant love, O LORD; rescue me and make my heart glad because of Your salvation!
Psalms 9:13-14 KJV
(13) Have mercy upon me, O LORD; consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, thou that liftest me up from the gates of death:
(14) That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.
Have mercy upon me, O LORD!
[*Consider my trouble which I suffer of them that hate me, O my LORD, and lift me up from the gates of death! *]
Save me, O God my Redeemer, that I may shew forth all Your praise in the gates of Zion, and forever rejoice in Your salvation!
Nehemiah 9:32-33 KJV
(32) Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the terrible God, who keepest covenant and mercy, let not all the trouble seem little before thee, that hath come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all thy people, since the time of the kings of Assyria unto this day.
(33) Howbeit thou art just in all that is brought upon us; for thou hast done right, but we have done wickedly:
O LORD our God, the Great, the Mighty, and the Terrible God, Who keeps covenant and mercy, do not let all our trouble seem little before Thee, even our trouble that has come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all Your people, since the time of our captivity unto this day! O LORD our God do not let all our trouble seem little before Thee!
Of a truth, You are Just in all that has come upon us; for You have done right, but we have done wickedly! But pity us, as a Father pities His children! Have mercy upon us, O LORD, and deliver us out of all our trouble that has come upon us!
Psalms 31:7-9 KJV
(7) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
(8) And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
(9) Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
[*Consider my trouble, O LORD, and take knowledge of the adversities of my soul! *]
[*O my God, do not shut me up into the hand of the enemy! Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble—my eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly! *]
Help me, O LORD, and set my feet in a large room, that I may be glad and rejoice in Your mercy!
Psalms 22:4-11 KJV
(4) Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
(5) They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
(6) But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
(7) All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
(8) He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
(9) But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother’s breasts.
(10) I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother’s belly.
(11) Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
Our fathers trusted in You, O LORD: they trusted in You, and You delivered them! They cried unto You, and were delivered: they trusted in You, and were not put to shame!
But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. All who see me make fun of me. Insults pour from their mouths. They shake their heads and say, “He trusted on the LORD that He would deliver him—let Him deliver him, seeing He delighted in him.”
Yet You, O LORD, are the One Who took me out of the womb; You made me hope when I was upon my mother’s breasts! I was cast upon You from the womb! You have been my God from my mother’s belly!
O LORD my God, do not be far from me, for trouble is near, and there is none to help!
Psalms 10:1, 12 KJV
(1) Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
(12) Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
Why do You stand afar off, O LORD? Why do You hide Yourself in times of trouble?
Arise, O LORD; O my God, lift up Your Mighty Hand: do not forget the helpless!
Jeremiah 14:8-9 KJV
(8) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?
(9) Why shouldest thou be as a man astonied, as a mighty man that cannot save? yet thou, O LORD, art in the midst of us, and we are called by thy name; leave us not.
[*O hope of Israel, our Saviour in time of trouble, why should You be as a stranger in the land, like a traveler who stays only one night? Why should You be like a man taken by surprise, like a mighty man who cannot help? *]
Stay among us, O LORD, for we are called by Your Name! Do not leave us! Help us in the time of trouble!
3 Psalms 13:3 KJV — Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
4 Psalms 13:4 KJV—Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
Double For My Trouble!
Isaiah 61:7 KJV
(7) For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
For my shame, let me have double; and for confusion, let me rejoice in my own portion!
Bless me, O LORD, and give me double possessions for all my trouble! Fill my heart with everlasting joy!
Zechariah 9:12 KJV
(12) Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;
I turn to You, my Stronghold of Hope! Even today, as I pray, render double unto me for all my captivity!
Job 42:10 KJV
(10) And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.
O LORD, turn my captivity as you turned the captivity of Job, and give me twice as much as I had before!
Psalms 66:10-14 KJV
(10) For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
(11) Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
(12) Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
(13) I will go into thy house with burnt offerings: I will pay thee my vows,
(14) Which my lips have uttered, and my mouth hath spoken, when I was in trouble.
O God, You have proved us; You have tried us as silver is tried!
[*You brought us into the net; You laid affliction upon our loins. You have caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water! *]
[*But now, O LORD, bring us out into a wealthy place! *]
Bring us into a place of abundance, O God, and I will pay my vows, which my lips have uttered, and my mouth has spoken, when I was in trouble!
Job 14:1-9 KJV
(1) Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
(2) He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
(5) Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass;
(6) Turn from him, that he may rest, till he shall accomplish, as an hireling, his day.
(7) For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
(8) Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground;
(9) Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant.
Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
But the number of my days are with You, O God! Let me not be cut down before my days are accomplished!
For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease!
[*Therefore, O God of my hope, cause me to sprout again! Do not let my tender branches cease! *]
Though my root waxes old in the earth, and my stock dies in the ground; yet through the scent of water, O my LORD, let me bud again; let me bring forth boughs like a plant!
Job 34:29 KJV
(29) When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:
Let me behold Your face, O LORD, and do not hide Your Face from me in my trouble!
Give quietness and rest unto my soul, that all who make trouble for me will be no more!
Hosea 2:14-15 KJV
(14) Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her.
(15) And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor5 for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
Comfort me, O LORD my God, comfort me! Speak comfortably unto me in my wilderness of trouble!
For lo, I have been in the valley of extreme trouble! But turn it, O LORD, turn it into a door of hope, and give me my vineyards from there!
Give me a new song in the very place of my affliction, as in the days of my youth, as in the day of my redemption from bondage!
Isaiah 65:10 KJV
(10) And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in6, for my people that have sought me.
[*O LORD, let Sharon be a fold of flocks, and my valley of Achor—even my valley of troubles—turn it into a place for the herds to lie down in! *]
With my whole heart have I sought You, O LORD my God! Let that which was a source of calamity become a source of blessing for me!
A Way Through the Trouble!
1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV
(13) There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
Faithful God, do not let me be tempted above what I am able to bear! O LORD, make a way for me to escape every temptation that comes to take me!
2 Corinthians 4:8-11 KJV
(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
Though I am troubled on every side, yet I will not be crushed by my troubles! Though I am confused, yet I will not give up hope!
Indeed I have been persecuted, but God has not forsaken me! Yea, I have been cast down, but I have not been destroyed!
[*Behold, O LORD my God, I have borne about in my body the dying of the Lord Jesus! Therefore, let the life also of Jesus be made manifest in my body! *]
O God my Father, I have always been delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake; therefore, let the life also of Jesus be made manifest in my mortal flesh!
2 Corinthians 7:5-7 KJV
(5) For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears.
(6) Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;
(7) And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
O LORD, my flesh has had no rest, but I have been troubled on every side—without were fightings, within were fears!
O God Who comforts those that are cast down, comfort me by the coming of my divine helpers!
O LORD, release consoling helpers unto me, to comfort me with great consolation and glad tidings of great joy; so that I will rejoice the more!
2 Corinthians 1:8-11 KJV
(8) For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:
(9) But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
(10) Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;
(11) Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
Behold my troubles, O God; for I have been pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that I despair even of life!
I have the sentence of death in myself! O LORD, let me not trust in myself, but in You alone, Who raises the dead!
O LORD, deliver me from so great a death—and continue to deliver me—for I have put my trust in You that You will yet deliver me!
God my Helper, raise up interceding helpers unto me, so that by their prayer for me, the gift of God bestowed upon me will cause many people to give thanks unto God!
Job 5:6-9 GW
(6) Certainly, sorrow doesn’t come from the soil, and trouble doesn’t sprout from the ground.
(7) But a person is born for trouble as surely as sparks fly up from a fire.
(8) “But I would seek God’s help and present my case to him.
(9) He does great things that we cannot understand and miracles that we cannot count.
Surely, O LORD, my trouble is not without cause! Put out the fire from which all my troubles spark!
O God, I seek for Your help; unto You I present my case. Do great things for me that I cannot understand; and work mighty miracles for me that I cannot count!
5 International Standard Bible Encyclopedia: Achor, “trouble,” the idea of the word being that of trouble which is serious and extreme.
6 Easton’s Bible Dictionary: “The valley of Achor, a place for herds to lie down in;” i.e., that which had been a source of calamity would become a source of blessing.
Request for Reviews
Thank you for praying through this book to the end!
I will appreciate it if you can
PLEASE REVIEW this book on ,
and tell me how it has been a blessing to your life.
Shalom—peace and life to you!
&PRAYER MISSILES SERIES&
Scriptures & Prayers for:
“Lord, teach us to pray” was the honest plea of the men who turned their world upside down; and this must be our heart cry if we would do the same in our day! “And he said unto them, When ye pray, say...” Not knowing what to say when we pray is one of the greatest hindrances to a consistent prayer life. But the language of prayer is not foreign to the Bible. The Bible is full of strategic and prophetic scriptures that can fuel your prayer life. It is imperative therefore to know what scriptures to use for each prayer request. The book series, “PRAYER MISSILES” is a compilation of scriptures strategically organized into powerful and prophetic prayers intended to equip God’s end-time prayer warriors with relevant weapons for the last battle.