Published by Karthik Raj at Shakespir
Natural Beauty Tips
Copyright 2016 by Karthik Raj
Best Ways To Get Clear Skin – How to Get Clear Smooth Skin Tips
Learn here how to get clear skin naturally in simple steps. Getting clear glowing skin is a dream for all of us, especially the women. For many of us it remains a dream. But if you get to know clear skin tips, it will become a reality for you.
Best Tips For Clear Skin – How To Get A Clear Face
1. Clear Skin Diet: What you eat, what you are. What you eat ultimately reflects on your face. Your diet provide nutrients to your body to repair the damaged tissues, mend collagen, build new cells and bones, produce enzymes and proteins, etc. Follow following diet tips about “how to get clear skin naturally”:
(i) Go for a diet including fruits and vegetables, fiber, lean protein, complex carbohydrates, which are less in saturated fat. Consume berries, best food for clear skin, since they contain antioxidants that work as anti skin aging.
(ii) Avoid excess of alcohol, smoking and drug abuse, as these can result in to pre-mature skin aging. For best diet tips to get clear skin naturally, read following very good articles:
(a) Read Anti Aging Foods
(b) Read Foods That Are Good For Skin.
2. Keep your skin hydrated from the inside out: One of the key functions of the skin is to detox your body and hence keeping your skin hydrated is a natural tip about “how to clear skin naturally”.
If your body contains a lot of junk, your skin will neither be clear nor glow. To flush out the toxins and waste, you should drink a lot of water.
(i) Having plenty of water in a day is a good way to prevent acne and getting clear skin.
(ii) But beware that beverages containing water don’t give same results as water. The beverages containing water like coffee, soda, tea and other caffeinated beverages do not help in hydrating skin, rather they de-hydrate your skin.
3. Exercising and washing your face: The toxins and excessive secretion of oils by skin glands are the prime causes for your skin problems. Exercising regularly does not only help in keeping your weight under control, but it also stimulates blood circulation throughout your body including face.
(i) Sweating during exercising results in to opening up of the pores of your body including face. After exercising, take shower and wash your face to get rid of sweat and toxins. This will help in getting clear skin.
(ii) During teenage, acne is developed mainly because of an escalation in the work of hormones. Exercising regularly helps in regulating the surge of hormones.
(iii) To get rid of acne, read Home Remedies For Acne.
4. Remove makeup before sleeping: Your skin also needs breathing. If you sleep with makeup on your face, your pores remain clogged throughout night and with clogged pores you cannot have clear skin.
5. Sleep Smart: It is not only that you require adequate sleep for getting clear skin and fixing the damaged tissues, but you need to sleep properly to minimize the risk of getting dirt and oil onto your face while you are sleeping, which are the main causes for acne outbreak.
(i) Change your pillow-cover at least once a week: The oil, grime, saliva and dirt stick on to your pillow when you sleep and this in turn get onto your face every time you sleep, which can be a cause for acne breakout. So wash pillow-cover or change them regularly.
(ii) Pull your hair back while you sleep: Wear a headband or make a ponytail of your hair to keep back your hair to avoid touching of your hair onto your face. This again is helpful in avoiding acne breakout.
6. Follow a Good Hygiene daily face-washing practice in the morning and at night: This helps in restraining bacteria growth and getting clear skin:
(i) Before touching or washing your face, clean your hands so that germs or dirt are not transferred from your hands on to your face.
(ii) Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face. Do not scrub hard or wipe your face with rough wash-cloth.
(iii) Use toner (optional): May skip this step if your skin is dry. Consider using toner if your skin is oily or a combination one.
(iii) Use Moisturizer: For dry skin use a heavy moisturizer and for oily and combination skins use a lighter one.
Natural Beauty Tips About How To Clear Up Skin
(i) Exposure to sun’s UV rays results in microscopic damage of the skin. Sun with its rays clogs your pores which prevent the oils from escaping naturally, contributing to escalation of acne and development of blotchy spots which are known as liver spots. To avoid this, use a moisturizer which contains SPF-15. Also consider wearing sun cap or hat when you are getting exposed to sunlight.
(ii) For getting clear skin, use organic or herbal products instead of those containing chemicals. For Organic skin care, read our article on Organic Skin Care.
(iii) Never pick on your pimples, as this can cause scarring.
(iv) Natural Beauty Tip for Face and Skin – Home Made Exfoliator: Mix two tablespoons of sugar with two tablespoons of water. Stir it thoroughly to make a thin paste and then add one more tablespoon of sugar. Stir again. Wash your hands clean and rub your hands mildly over your face to make it wet. Scoop up the sugar and water and apply on one of your cheeks and mildly rub the sugar in circular motions over your cheek for one minute and then rinse off with clean water. Repeat this process over your other cheek and then to your forehead and rest of your face.
Follow above steps about “How to Get Clear Skin Naturally” to have clear and glowing skin.