God Endless Love
Making A Good Marriage
Keep Loving on and Going on in Life
Copyright 2015 Author, Shatika T Sewell
No part of this book may be Reproduced, stored in a retrieval System or Transmitted By any means without the permission of the Author.
To contact the author:
This book is dedicated to my husband Joshua for his love and support. I am also dedicating this book to all women who have survived domestic violence and memory of those who died. Also, for my Daughters that I’m being an excellent role model for and many other women who desire a good marriage.
This book is intended to help and teach all women and married couples, not only Christian women in marriages, but all relationships to stop domestic violence. You’re not alone and we are survivors and you can make it with God on your side. You can come out of domestic violence and get help to stay out with the help of God and this book; We can have a Good marriage with GOD’S ENDLESS LOVE, Amen. God’s plan for you: Jeremiah 29: 11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
God’s plan is for hope and a future for you!
God created a help mate for Adam, because there was none suitable for him among the animals and fowls of the air. God created a person like himself of equal value and intelligence with personality complement of spirituality in moral senses, but different quality and different roles, a helper who could join together with the man to work subduing the earth.
[* GENESIS 2: 20 -25 *]
20. And Adam gave name to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found a help mate for him.
21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22. And the ribs, Which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23. And Adam said: This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called woman, because she was taken out of man.
God said: it is not good for man to be alone on earth with the animals only, so God created a woman out of Adam’s ribs while he was sleeping. A woman was made bone of man bone and flesh of man flesh; God created woman for man. This is the first marriage and covenant on earth. God told them to have children and multiply the earth.
[* Genesis 2: 24- 25 *]
24. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife; and they shall be one flesh.
25. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
God will catch you from falling when your spouse doesn’t know how to love you the right way. Everyone hurt at times, and get weak, but not for long. We have to pray that God will heal the heart of every woman in the world that may be crying and want to give up, but God is working it out for you. You will be able to smile again, so don’t give up, even if you’re down just because it looks dark. God will bring the light in the dark place; don’t give up; God got your back. God will wipe all your tears away and give you peace and joy that it may not look that way or feel that way when you’re hurting, but you’re never alone. God will give you the power to move on, so tell Jesus all about your troubles. Know that God is there. Tell God how much you love him and you need him. God will be there for you.
Ephesians 6: 25 – 33
25. Husband, love your wife, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.
26. That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word.
27. That he might present it to himself a glorious church not having spots, or wrinkle or any such thing: but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28. So ought a man to love his wives as their own bodies, he that loves his wife love himself.
28. For no man ever yet hated his own flush: but nourishing and cherisheth it, Even as the Lord the church.
30. For we are members of his body. Of his flesh and of his bones.
31. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shell the joined onto his wife, and they two shell be one flesh.
32. This is a great mystery; but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Never the less let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself and the wife see that she reverences her husband.
A lot of women do not know how they should be loved by there their husband, so they get abused, mistreated, and mishandled. Some husbands also put everything and everyone before their wives, and there's no order in their lives. Either he hasn’t been taught how to love his wife or he chooses not to love his wife the right way. But instead, he abuses her—intentionally-- by mistreating her and taken her love for granted. These type of husbands know that their wives love them dearly, so they take their love for granted by playing mind games, manipulating, and deceiving their wives. Furthermore, they lie to their wives, cheat on their wives, and blame their wives for everything. These types of behaviors leave their wives with low self-esteem. Also, by calling their wives out of her name, and belittling her, further damages her self-esteem. Eventually, mentally, she feels she's not good enough for him, and that he desires someone else. This is also mental and verbal abuse that is coming from the person that should love her, protect her, take care of her, and provide for her. She deserves to be treated like a queen that God made her, and because she is his wife. She is a precious jewel that God has given him and he should value his wife always.
Ephesians 4:25 – 27
25. Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor for we are members one of another.
26. Be ye angry, and sin not; Let not the sun go down upon your wrath.
27. Neither give place to the devil.
29. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying that it may Minister grace on to the hearers.
30. Angry not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby you are sealed to the day of redemption.
31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
32. And be ye kind one to another tender hearted forgiving one another, even as for Christ sake has forgiven you.
This is God’s instructions for husbands and wives or any relationship on how to treat each other and love each other. If we follow God’s instructions for our lives and relationships on how to handle misunderstandings and how to communicate in our relationships, we would then treat each other with equal love and respect. This will stop verbal, mental, and physical abuse.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9
8. We are trouble on every side, yet not distressed, we are perplexed but not in despair.
9. Prosecuted, but not forsaken, cast down, but not destroyed.
God will take care of you, so we must stop worrying, so we can see that God take care of the fowls of the air. God cares and will take care of all his children. If we are going to worry, we must learn to take it to God in prayer and learn to stop worrying. We can’t fix the problem, but God can. The only thing we can fix and change is ourselves with the help of God. However, we are unable to fix others. We only can pray for them that they receive God’s help for their life and our problems in life. We are all justified by God’s Grace
3. For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
4. But after that the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared.
5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his Mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6. Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior;
7.That being justified by his Grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Let no man deceive you for all men have sinned, and if any man said he has never sinned in his or her life, God said he or she is a liar. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. We do not have to teach a child to do bad, however we must teach a child to do good, so that is natural and also spiritual. We must teach people through the word of God how to live Godly and be righteous and to repent of all our sins that we may commit in life. We must keep a repenting heart and desire to do good on earth.
11.There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12.They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no not one.
1 John 3:10
10. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil; whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, Neither he that loveth not his brother.
Overcome evil with good, because two wrongs don’t make a right. God said: Vengeance belongs to me, I’ll repay. What goes around, comes around; so, we must watch want we say and do. Also, we must be transformed by the renewing of our minds by having the mind of Christ, not of Satan.
And be not confirmed to this world; But be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
9. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; Cleave to that which is good.
12. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer:
2 Corinthians 5:17
17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become New.
16. Ephesians 3:16-17,20
3. That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory. To be strengthened with might by his spirit in the inner man:
17. That Christ may dwell in your heats by faith; that ye. Being rooted and grounded in Love
20. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we as or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
God wants us to grow together in love and to forgive each other of our faults and of our wrongs that we have done toward each other. We must learn to build each other up and not tear each other down. So if God can forgive us of our sins, we must and should be able to forgive each other. God says: if we do not forgive one another, he won’t forgive us of our sins.
1 John 1:7-10
7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his son cleanseth us from all sin.
8.If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10.If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a lia, and his word is not in us.
We must keep praying for our marriages and our families. We all must work out our own soul salvation with fear and trembling. For those who be in Christ Jesus, there is no condemnation. So if you judge yourself, no one else can judge you. We all should examine our lives and repent to God, when we fall short of the glory of God or commit sin.
Corinthians 1: 3 – 7
3. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort:
4. Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort where with we ourselves are comforted of God.
5. For as the suffering of Christ abound in us, So our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
6. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation. Which is effectual in the enduring of the same suffering which we also suffer: or Whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
7. And our hope of you is steadfast, knowing that as ye are partakers of the suffering, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
We must have the spirit of God and keep the unity of the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, in our hearts and minds. We must stay rooted and grounded in love. And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
[* Ephesians 3: 14- 16 *]
14. For this cause, I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15.Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named
16.That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man:
17.That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith: that ye. Being rooted and grounded in love.
Stop worrying, because as long as we are on earth we will have problems. The word of God tells us: We are going to have trials and tribulations, and they come to make us stronger, if we allow them to make us a better person. So be strong and be encouraged, for all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord, and are called according to his purpose. So stop worrying, it’s working for our good and making us a better person. I know it doesn’t feel like it at times, but by-and-by you will look back over your life and you will have a testimony to help somebody else in life.
1. There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus. Who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit.
God will make a way out of no way, when we feel that all hope is gone, because of problems in our finances and health or relationships. Late in the midnight hour, God will turn it around and it will work in your favor. We must thank God in advance and believe God will, and can make things get better for you and your family. We must remember: It’s not over until God says it’s over. We must speak life with our mouth into all of our situations and problems and thank God for making a way even when we don’t see it. We must have faith and believe in God; because we walk by faith and not by sight. So keep the faith in God, no matter what we go through in life. God is with us; he sees and knows our problems; he will bring us out and resolve the situation. God’s timing is not our timing. God may not come when we want him to come; it will be in his timing. So remember God’s timing is not our timing, and God is always on time. God will fight your battle and remember the battle is not yours; it’s the Lords. Trust in the LORD.
You will be presented holy in God so if you continue in faith.
[* Psalm 37: 1- 9 *]
1. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
2. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and either as the green herb.
3. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5. Commit thy way into the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
6. And he shall bring forth righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
7. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him; fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way. because of the man who bringth wicked devices to pass.
8. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; fret not thyself in any Wise to do evil.
9.for evildoers shall be cut off; but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.
Remember that our marriages and children are gifts from God. We are all in God’s hands and there is no problem too big for God. We must not fear what man can do to us or our problems, because God is stronger and able to fix all things in our lives. Jesus will, and can work it all out. Believe and fear not.
3. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling.
5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
6.one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
7. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
God have not given us the spirit of fear but of power, love, and of a sound mind. Believe in the things God have told you that was good and a blessing for you and your marriage. If God said it, believe it; for our God will bring it to pass and it may not come when we want it, but God is an on-time God. So don’t fear what you see for we walk by faith, not by sight.
9. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger; thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, o God of my salvation.
10.When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
Let God teach you how to live and love the right way. So you can be the best person and wife or husband you can be that God can get the Glory out of your marriage and life. God’s way is the best way to live your life. For we all have tried it our way, and we made a lot of mistakes in life. So we must let God teach us how to live our lives, so we can have a good and happy life.
11.Teach me thy way. O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
12. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies; for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
13. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
14. Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the LORD.
This is a self-help and reference book with encouraging words to improve marriages and stop verbal And physical abuse. This book is intended to strengthen and build healthier, strong marriages and families with biblical instructions from God's word. "Excerpt" GOD CAUGHT ME FROM FALLING GOD WILL catch you from falling when your spouse doesnâ€™t know how to love you the right way. Everyone hurt at times, and get weak, but not for long. We have to pray that God will heal the heart of every woman in the world that may be crying and want to give up, but God is working it out for you. You will be able to smile again, so don't give up, even if you're down just because it looks dark. God will bring the light in the dark place; don't give up; God got your back. God will wipe all your tears away and give you peace and joy that it may not look that way or feel that way when you're hurting, but you're never alone. God will give you the power to move on, so tell Jesus all about your troubles. Know that God is there. Tell God how much you love him and you need him. God will be there for you. REFERENCE Ephesians 6: 25 - 33 25. Husband, love your wife, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. 26. That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word. 27. That he might present it to himself a glorious church not having spots, or wrinkle or any such thing: but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28. So ought a man to love his wives as their own bodies, he that loves his wife love himself. 28. For no man ever yet hated his own flush: but nourishing and cherisheth it, Even as the Lord the church. 30. For we are members of his body. Of his flesh and of his bones. 31. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shell the joined onto his wife, and they two shell be one flesh. 32. This is a great mystery; but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33. Never the less let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself and the wife see that she reverences her husband.